Friday 3 December 2010

RC - Weather contingencies

Due to the recent downfall of snow this past week, which lead to the closure of the school for the last three days, my colleagues and I have been unable to make any huge developments on our production piece. The aim was to complete our product by today, however, because we have not been at school and have not had the access to the editing software that we need we have not been able to do so. Fortunately our deadline has been extended allowing us to be given the time that we were initially allocated to finish our music video. Meanwhile we are all working individually on improving any unfinished posts, developing our print texts and commencing with our evaluation. I, on the other hand, am unable to carry on with my print text because I do not have Photoshop at home, albeit this is unfortunate I will converse with my fellow colleagues to see if they can suggest anything that I can do to improve my text despite not having access to photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment