Monday 13 September 2010

RC - Discussing what track we want to do...

It has been hard trying to decide what track we are going to do for our music video, obviously because of copyright reasons but also because of the different tastes of music in our group. As of yet we are not completely sure on our song choice, but we have come up with a few possibilities. One song that I like is 'Film Noir' by The Gaslight Anthem, a band that Casey suggested.

Although this band is not of an indie genre, it is one of the very few that, to some degree, suits all our tastes but also does not have an official video to it yet. I've also listened to some of the songs done by the band Kid British, which I know is the band that Josh and his old group were keen on. There are a fewof their songs that I quite liked and they are 'Elizabeth', 'She will leave' and 'Lost in London'.

However, I think further discussion with my group will help us to decide.

1 comment:

  1. Any specific bands you're keen on rosie? I looked up a few more from Mason, and especially liked the Arctic Monkeys ones and the Klaxons ones. we do need to discuss further though, good point :)

    ReplyDelete