Tuesday 9 November 2010

CH - Digipack designs mock-up continued

The above is a photograph I took and moderated on Photoshop. Below is the original image. Here, I
turned the contrast and brightness up, creating a sharper image. Next I posted a black square, and the word TECHNODANCEAPHOBIC (courtesy of dafont.com).
To create the black and white vs coloured background image I used a technique that I researched earlier; layering two identical images over one another. First altering the colour settings on both image to juxtapose, then using the eraser tool to cut one image dispalying the image below. I like the effect it gives, but the initial image is not ideal.

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas development. What you need to do is use clone stamp tool to blur out the joins in paper - printed that will show up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this image. The contrast of black and white with the coloured wall is very effective and works well in conjunction with our concept and the genre of our song. With reference to Josh's idea for his advertisement; maybe the white banner could incorporate the crime scene tape effect? We could always experiment with this and if it does not work it doesn't matter as this image is great just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete