Thursday 4 November 2010

CH - digipack mock up ideas







Here is the initial idea for my digipack; not necessarily this image in particular, but rather the ideas explored.
Here, I layered two identical images. I changed the brightness to minimal and the contrast to near maximum on both shots, also using the Burn tool to make difficult elements more visible (like the shoulder of the character third from left). After removing the colour from the top layer, and turning the saturation to maximum on the bottom layer, I begun to erase the background of the top image, revealing the background of the image below. I love the chaotic effect it gives, and for such a simple technique it gives quite a proffessional outcome. I may use this in furthering my digipack concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment