Tuesday 23 November 2010

JM - Shoot Evaluation

Last night (22nd Nov.) Casey, Rosie and Myself went to Hastings in order to complete what we hope will be the last part of our filming. In Hastings we had a few criteria to complete:
  1. Complete group shots
  2. Complete car shots
  3. Shoot 'Bad Boy' sequence

During our shoot, which lasted about 2 and a half hours I feel that as a group we managed to complete all of these tasks in a good amount of time. This is because we were properly prepared, all the actors were there and they all understood what they needed to do, and we had all the equipment. Also we had a good idea of where we wanted to go in order to film all of our shots, this being due to an earlier reccie completed by Casey and Rosie during the planning of our production.

I don't feel that we ran into any problems during our shoot, possibly only minor problems with lighting which were quickly solved with use of the camera torch or change of location. Also I lost the scarf I was wearing in other shoots, so if I manage to find it, it would be an idea to get a shot of me throwing it away, in order to maintain continuity.

Having hopefully completed all the filming now, I am confident that we should be able to complete all the editing of the footage in time to meet the production deadline on December 3rd.

(Pictures to be added soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment