Tuesday 30 November 2010

RC - Editing (5)

Yesterday, due to the absence of both my collegues, I carried on with the editing process. This lesson mainly consisted of audience feedback, where a lot of my fellow class mates watched our production piece and kindly gave comments on how to commence. At this stage it is crucial to be critical as time is of the essence and critique is of the most importance if we want to create a piece that is of the best standard and therefore the comments that I got were reassuring. People seemed to think that our video showed potential, despite the obvious gaps, and seemed to like the concept. Obviously we still need to make many improvements if we want to reach the top of of level 4, which is what everyone agreed on.
After this there was not much time left to make a huge start on the editing and therefore I only managed to make a few additions, one of these additions included a MLS to a MS of all four characters walking along the street, I decided to add this part into the last section of the video. I also added a shot into the second band sequence which was a MS to a CU of the lead singer. After this I only managed to amend more of the synching.

No comments:

Post a Comment